Sunday, October 18, 2009

SORT OF FLAUNT


No Friday Flaunt....not this week but do read on I have a "sort of flaunt" I have included a link to another blog I put together.

http://booksareus-helen.blogspot.com/
Easier still look to the right side, "My blog list" and click on Helen's Blog.

I created this blog basically as a work requirement to do the now well known Library 2.0 or 23 things. As I progressed through the 23 things I was also working on a Double Wedding Ring quilt and my blog and the quilt grew together. Finally at the
23rd thing the blog and the quilt were completed! I have since added a post to the blog.
So I can hear you asking why didn't I just continue using the above blog address. A simple answer really, I changed jobs and as such the email address I had registered was no longer valid.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a lovely quilt. Such delightful fabrics too!