Friday, November 14, 2008

Weight & Mystery Quilt

Even though the title of this post suggests the two go hand in hand they don't!

Mystery Quilt status - finally finished cutting and started on the sewing, not getting very far though. At the moment I have a sore back so sewing time is limited as I can't sit for too long otherwise I am in pain and walk around all hunched over. Still slow and steady wins the race.

Weight status - still there! However there is a little less of it as I decided to join Weight Watchers. I went to the first meeting last Wednesday, it was quite good. The leader showed me her "fat" pictures so it does work as she couldn't have "fat" pictures taken of her anymore. All the other ladies were very friendly so much so that I am actually looking forward to going back next week. Hopefully I will record a loss, I should as I am being very good.




No comments: